Edify7

NOTE: Blogs list entries chronologically, latest on top. Click on the welcome to start and you can post comments to any section. Welcome!

Edify7: A compendium of thoughts from practioners on tools and strategies for effective teaching: including methods for creating student-to-student relationship, small group participation, student-to-instructor interaction, and increased retention/knowledge transfer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska, United States

20 Years experience working with higher education instructors to engage students in new learning experiences. 10 years as adjunct faculty. Contact: susan.warner@uaf.edu

Friday, March 11, 2005

students as teaching agents

My teaching is changing comes from younger students being visual learners, meaning they don't think in linear fashion. My more traditional or older students are text-based learners and very linear. I set things up so I can get out of the way and let them learn. I am adjusting my teaching to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home