Edify7

NOTE: Blogs list entries chronologically, latest on top. Click on the welcome to start and you can post comments to any section. Welcome!

Edify7: A compendium of thoughts from practioners on tools and strategies for effective teaching: including methods for creating student-to-student relationship, small group participation, student-to-instructor interaction, and increased retention/knowledge transfer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska, United States

20 Years experience working with higher education instructors to engage students in new learning experiences. 10 years as adjunct faculty. Contact: susan.warner@uaf.edu

Friday, March 11, 2005

Activity Matrix

A few years back, Stephen created a matrix of how people in courses can communicate with each other, which was helpful for me in creating a cafeteria menu of tools to incorporate into my teaching experience. I am not sure how the new tools, such as Eluminate and voice annotation, will help me create new opportunities for paths for communicating.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Cysewski said...

I know some of the processes that I teach are better visualized then explained or even to go through step by step processes. I am trying some tools to let me do that. So adding a visual process can help, I think.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home